About HOLLY ROBERTS
- Listing Specialist
- Accredited Buyer's Representative
- Real Estate Consultant
- Full time, Full Service, Experienced
- MLS Member
- E-contracts and E-signatures
- Internet Marketing
- Professional Photography
- Staging Assistance
- Showing Service
- New Home Sales
- Pre-Owned Homes
- Duplex, Triplex, Condos
ExperienceWith the kind of know-how that comes from 22+ years of successfully selling real estate, Holly can handle the most complicated real estate transaction. Combined with her insight into the real estate market, Holly has become our local expert at putting together smooth transactions and lots of them!
CommitmentTo do an even better job for her clients and stay ahead in very competitive field, Holly continues to attend real estate seminars and classes. She holds the CRS (Certified Residential Specialist), SRES (Senior's Real Estate Specialist and ABR (Accredited Buyer's Representative) certifications.
Hard WorkHolly is a dynamo, working full-time (and then some!) at her profession. Clients can reach her and can count on a timely response.
EnthusiasmYou'd be hard pressed to find a REALTOR® with a more enthusiastic or positive attitude. She is creating customers for life through hard work and personal commitment. Holly loves what she does and it shows!
Membership & Affiliations
- Greater Fort Worth Association of REALTORS (GFWAR)
- North Texas Real Estate Information Systems (NTREIS)
- Texas Association of REALTORS (TAR)
- National Association of REALTORS (NAR)
- Real Estate BUYER'S AGENT Council (REBAC)
- Accredited Buyer's Representative (ABR)
- Council of Residential Specialists (CRS)
- Senior Advantage Real Estate Council
- Seniors Real Estate Specialist (SRES)
- Multiple Listing Service (MLS)
- Centralized Showing Systems (CSS)
Holly loves all animals and has quite a zoo of her own with Italian greyhound dogs and an African Grey parrot. Holly also enjoys décor, fashion, gardening, and scoring vintage jewelry and funky finds.